Friday, October 10, 2008

Shipped!

My new computer has shipped finally.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Future days of connected-ness are ahead of me after about a month of disconnected-ness :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! You'll need to tell us about how the world-wide economic woes are playing out in London. I've been reading about bank closings and watchng the FTSE tank but I'd like to know what the man on the street has to say.

Nick Morganti said...

Prices of goods have gone up a bit, but everything is already so expensive here that you don't really notice it. The pound has been dropping too lately; too bad I didn't wait a little longer to buy my computer, since I used US Dollars to do so.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,
Just wanted to let you know all your train friends say Hi- we really miss you. Hope your computer comes soon.