
Hey faithful readers,
Since I am no longer in London, I have decided to do a bit of reshuffling with my blog's layout, title, and overall objective. It will continue to be about what's new with me, stories that I come across that I want to share with you, or whatever else I feel like putting up.
I'm not exactly sure what I want to call it yet ("Nick in London" is now officially dead). I did come up with one thing that seemed to roll off the tongue pretty well; I welcome any comments or suggestions if you think it totally sucks.
As of right now, I am home, still unemployed, but searching. I have begun to help my dad sell some stuff on eBay. I reeeeeeally need to go for a run, but I'm afraid of messing with my foot that I hurt a few weeks ago. I hope the weather clears up soon.
I went to see "The Hangover" a couple of days ago. I thought it was pretty decent, but not spectacular. I look forward to Transformers 2 coming out Wednesday. What irks me is that if I were still in the UK, I could have seen it on Friday. What gives? It's an American movie!
Until I find something new to rant about,

No comments:
Post a Comment